Here it is, the first view of the (partially) assembled Stormtalon.
Sorry about the poor lighting. It was rather late last night, and I didn’t want to make a full production out of taking a few pictures. I have to say, it’s amazing how well the main body sections hang together without glue.
For the most part, everything seems to be well-aligned. I was worried the wings would be crooked after attaching them to the engine pods, but they seem okay. The autocannon housing, however, is a little off. I’m a bit miffed I didn’t catch this earlier, but one side is just a touch lower than the other. I can’t really fix it at this point – I’d have to build a whole new housing. However, I’m also thinking about building a new pair of autocannons to look more like the old Vickers water-cooled machine guns some biplanes used to carry so I may just leave the housing as it is for now.
Here are some other views.